Looking for a creative snack idea for everyone in the family? Try this classic healthy cookie recipe that will surely make everyone smile and ask for seconds!
1 cup plus 2 tbsp almond meal
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup tahini
1/2 cup coconut sugar or maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup raspberry jam
1. Preheat the oven to 180°
2. Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix well until combined. You could also use a food processor or Thermomix to achieve this. If the mixture is still crumbly, add water using a tablespoon as needed until a smooth dough forms. If the mixture is very sticky and doesn’t form balls you will need to add a little more almond meal
They’re almost ready!
5. Make 1″ balls and roll in sesame seeds.
6. Place on a baking tray lined with paper.
7. Leave 2″ between the cookies.
8. Press a thumbprint into the centre and put some jam in it.
9. Cook for approximately 15 minutes until lightly golden on top
Enjoy a guilt-free snack that’s not only easy to make, but also healthy and nutritious 🙂 Stay tuned for more recipes!